I must say I am really enjoying the Shrinking Jeans challenge! Of course, its only day 2, I will probably be sick of it in another week or so, but for now its great to see other people going through the same struggles that I do.
Today’s photo challenge is goals, I have never been one to really set goals for myself, this year is going to be different. I hope that I see a difference by setting some goals and sticking to them.
- Lose a total of 80 pounds by June 2014. My stepson is getting married and I want to look and feel great.
- Train and be able to run a 5k. I’m already signed up for one in June.
- Start and stick to an actual exercise program, I just joined Planet Fitness and I have a gym buddy, so that’s half of the battle.
- Attend weekly bariatric bootcamp sessions, they start January 12th.
- Increase my fluid intake, I struggle with this, I think I must have been chronically dehydrated prior to surgery, its even worse now.
- Not weight loss related, but still a goal: participate in the 52 week money challenge that is making its way around Facebook. Check it out here, I’ve already saved my dollar for the week!
- Become more involved in charitable work in my community.
- Be a better mom and wife.
- Try to be more patient and bite my tongue more, especially at work.
- Travel somewhere new that I have never been.
What about you? What goals do you have so far?